|Information I collect - As part of purchasing something from my business you will normally provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, and payment information.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It : I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use and share your information, including:
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- where it is necessary to provide customer support
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will of course only share your personal information if you agree or in specific limited circumstances, as follows:
How to Contact Me - For purposes of the GDPR, I, Albi Taylor, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me email@example.com. Alternatively, you may mail me at: Katrina, Quarrelton Rd. Johnstone PA5 8NH.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I am legally required to.
For customers who have commissioned my services, I will keep any data you may have provided for a minimum of 6 years in line with tax legislation.
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information.
- Complain. If you wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with the Information Commissioner